25.10.2012

Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore

Because, music is my life. 
Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
We all fall down. 


Taas vähä enemmäin allapäin. Ehkä on nyt vaan stressii taas enemmän ja sillai. Ei siin kait muuta. 

"I need to be the leader, my crew looks for me to guide 'em
If some shit ever does pop off, I'm supposed to be beside 'em. 

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo.

The soul's escaping, through this hole that is gaping.

No more games, I'ma change what you call rage
Tear this motherfucking roof off like 2 dogs caged
I was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed
I've been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage
But I kept rhyming and stepped right into the next cypher
Best believe somebody's paying the pied piper
All the pain inside amplified by the fact.

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

Painava otsikko. Mut se on totta. Onneks nähään huomenna! Oikeesti mitähä mä tekisin jos musiikkia ei ois. Oisin varmaa jo kuollu. Se on ollu aina mulle voimavara. 
Jjees, mutsi tuli tänne häiriköimään :I Vituttaa...tuol se jotai mussuttaa mun sängyllä...pöh. 

"Kevät, kuljen hakaniemen rantaan. Sydän ei tunne mutta jalat vielä kantaa. Kevät, pystynkö mitään enää antaan?" 

Ei mul mitää ihmeellistä. 



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommentointi on tervetullutta, muistakaa kuitenkin:
# Asiallinen kielenkäyttö
# Tässä blogissa ei haukuta ketään
- Kiitos <3